Coffee & Brown Sugar Bacon
1/2-1 lb. bacon
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp brewed coffee
1 tbsp coffee grounds
1. Heat the oven to 375. Place a wire rack on a parchment lined baking sheet, place bacon on top.
2. Sprinkle bacon with ground coffee.
3. Mix brewed coffee and brown sugar in a small bowl.
4. Spread half of the brown sugar/coffee glaze over bacon using a brush.
5. Place bacon in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Spread the remaining glaze over the bacon. Bake for 10-15 more minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This bacon is more of a "candied bacon", so it pairs well with something savory like scrambled eggs. I think it would be sweetness overload with pancakes!
Sharing this at Beauty and Bedlam.