1. Tomorrow I tackle my second 20-miler in marathon training. And then -- TAPER! I can't believe it's actually almost here. I'm not really nervous for this one at all. I've done it once, so it's not as big of an obstacle this time. I'm really just looking forward to it being done! Marathon training has actually been great -- and I definitely see another marathon in my future. However, I am ready to shift my focus to something else!
2. I've been running most of my marathon miles in Mizuno Wave Rider 17s. I scored them on Zulily for $67. Wave Riders were my first pair of "real" running shoes, but I had been a Brooks devotee after that. However, my feet have been so very, very happy in my Wave Riders!! There was a semi-painful blister/callus forming on the side of my foot that has actually gone away. I never thought my feet would IMPROVE during marathon training! I have a pair of Wave Sayanoras to test out too, but I'm saving them.
3. I'm excited that Fall is here for a few reasons. I'm excited because I can wear leggings and boots and scarfs again. Also because I can make good soups and stews and hot food that I love. And there's lots of fun activities in fall! (Did anyone else just think Stepbrothers "So much room for activities"?!)
4. I know some of you are inquiring minds and have seen on my Instagram or on the blog the more regular appearance of photos involving myself and a certain blonde fella. And yes, he's my boyfriend. I feel 14-years-old when I say that word for some reason. I feel like there needs to be a more adult term for this - haha!! That's about all the info I'm giving you for now, maybe someday I'll share more!
5. Did you enter my Local Love giveaway? You should! I am sad that my jar of Pumpkin Pie nutbutter is empty. But - the fabulous folks at BSNB have just introduced a new product that I'm super excited to try -- Thai Peanut Sauce!! I'll share my thoughts on it, don't worry!!